Please be aware that the information gathered is used to improve the user interface and streamline your searches so you may enjoy using the service more. By utilizing the service, you give us permission to gather and use your information in line with the terms of service and privacy statement.
Any capitalized word's meaning is outlined in the following clauses. Whether the definitions below are written or displayed in the singular or plural, they all have the same purpose.
Account refers to any account set up to use the platform or our services. In this policy, the company "Promoswithin" is referred to as either "The Company".
Cookies are small files that websites place on your computer, mobile device, or other device, which, among other things, save the specifics of your browsing history on those websites. Any device with access to the Service is referred to as a gadget, including a computer, a mobile phone, and electronic tablets.
Any information related to a notable or recognizable person is called individual or personal data.
Service: a website reference.
Any regular or lawful person who processes information for the benefit of the Company is referred to as a service provider. It relates to outside companies or individuals that the Company uses to work with the Service, to provide Support for the Company's advantage, to carry out Service-related services, or to assist the Company in dissecting how the Service is used.
Utilization/Usage Data: refers to information obtained from using the service or from the service's infrastructure (for example, the amount of time spent on a page).
Site: refers to PROMOSWITHIN, which is accessible via Promoswitin.com.
You: refers to the person accessing or using the service or the business or other authorized entity for which the person is accessing or using the service.
Please be aware that we are an affiliate company and that there may be content, coupons, advertisements, or blogs that link to third-party websites. Any page that includes links to third parties will receive the appropriate disclosure.
In the affiliate marketing process, the advertiser provides the goods or services to the customers. The affiliate marketers promote them to potential consumers, and when a sale or action occurs through the affiliate's efforts, the affiliate earns a commission from the advertiser as a reward for their marketing efforts.
You provide personal information to us when you use our services, open an account with us, or fill out a form on the website that requests it. When you use our services, you provide us with personal information, which we collect. Your first and last name, mailing address, email address, phone number, and credit card or payment account details are all included in this information. When you contact one of our departments, such as customer service, or fill out online forms or surveys on the Site, we also gather your personal information.
Your information may be gathered and used by Promoswithin, site users, and the general public if you publish it in a public part of the website, such as a customer review. We firmly advise against posting any information on the Site that could be used to identify or locate you by a total stranger or that you would otherwise not want to be made public.
As you make use of the service, we might ask you to share information which can be used to reach out to you. This information might include but is not limited to
• Email Address.
• Last And First Name.
• Phone Number
• State, Province, ZIP/ Postal Code, City, and Address.
• Usage Data.
We might use the acquired and collected personal data for the below mentioned purpose.
• To maintain the standard of our services which includes monitoring the usage of our services.
• To manage Your Account: Registering to avail our services may give us access to enhance the user experience and to access different functionalities of the website that are to you as a registered user.
• To Contact You: As a registered user you might be asked to provide us your email address, number which can be used to reach out to you for communication regarding updates, offers, deals, functionality, products and but not limited to contracted services.
• For The Performance of a contract: Availing our services to purchase a product, services or items.
• To entertain your requests: Manage and attend to the requests that have been by you to us.
• In Case Of Merger And Acquisition: Your information may be used during the transfer of the business, to go through a merger, restructuring, reorganizing, destructuring, dissolution, or sale of the whole business or part of the business or some of our assets. In the event the issue of going concern arises, to file for liquidation or bankruptcy or proceedings of similar nature.
• For Other Purposes: The Company might use the data for analysis, evaluating, trends.
It may also use the information to evaluate the efficiency of services and take measures to improve your experience with our services.
The company may have/choose to share your information in the following scenarios:
• With Service Providers: We work along with merchants and several trustworthy networks, and might share your information with them to monitor, analyze and improve your experience and optimize the experience according to your preferences.
• For business Transfers: Your information may be used during the transfer of the business, to go through a merger, restructuring, reorganizing, destructuring, dissolution, or sale of the whole business or part of the business or some of our assets. In the event the issue of going concern arises, to file for liquidation or bankruptcy or proceedings of similar nature.
• With Government agency: If the government agency, law, state police or any other federal agency seeks the information, we might be required by law to share the information.
Note: We may disclose the information to other parties, however will require your consent before we begin to do so.
As mentioned earlier the company will disclose your personal data in case of mergers, dissolution, liquidation or bankruptcy. It might also share the information to comply with legal proceedings, incase of the issuance of subpoena by court, law enforcement agencies, and several other legal requirements.
The Company takes great care of your personal data and has put in several measures to ensure that there is no data breach that can compromise the security of the collected information. But please understand that no electronic storage medium is 100% safe and be aware that information you share on the platform can also be used in case of data breach. Which is why We cannot provide 100% or absolute security.
Thank you for shopping with Promoswithin. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied for any reason, we offer a straightforward return policy to make your shopping experience as convenient as possible. Please read the following guidelines carefully.
Items must be returned within 30 days from the date of delivery.
The item must be unused, unworn, and in its original condition with all tags, packaging, and accessories intact.
Items that are personalized, perishable, or marked as final sale are not eligible for return.
To initiate a return, please contact our customer service team or access the online return portal on our website.
Provide the order details and reason for the return.
Our customer service team will guide you through the return process and provide you with a return authorization if applicable.
Pack the item securely in its original packaging and include any additional accessories or documentation.
The customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping unless the return is due to an error on our part (e.g., wrong item shipped, damaged item).
We recommend using a trackable shipping method to ensure the safe delivery of the returned item.
Please retain the shipping receipt as proof of return.
Once we receive and inspect the returned item, we will process your refund or exchange.
Refunds will be issued to the original payment method used during the purchase.
If you prefer an exchange, we will do our best to accommodate your request, subject to product availability.
Please allow up to 5 business days from the date of receipt of the returned item for the refund to be processed.
The actual time for the refund to appear in your account may vary depending on your payment method and financial institution.
If you have any questions or need further assistance regarding our return policy, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team. We are here to help!
Please note that this return policy is subject to change without prior notice. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to our website or contact our customer service team.